Wednesday 1 January 2014

TIME FOR CHANGE...

When I first started this blog, when it was just A, L and myself I was able to blog often but now we have I and Z on our team things have changed....a lot!

I have decided to make a few changes to how High Achievers works. From now on we will be using this as a regular homeschool diary. So whether we complete a full day of studies or simply read a book or two over a few days we will share with you.

Things are very slow around here lately and with 2 year old I and 1 year old Z its more chaos than studies but Alhamdulillaah we are still going and I make lots of duaa that we continue to do so even if it is at a snails pace.

Right! Now I have to wash up, prepare tomorrows lessons, read my Surah (I shall explain this tomorrow inshaaAllaah), drink coffee, fold clothes, drink coffee, mop floors, sort bookshelf, drink coffee, all at 11.30pm....I know I will grab a coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment